View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #2072
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
That looks like another premium/non-premium difference. Non-premium doesn't get the '[More'. So I've made it conditional.
The "More Info" is a link but "[" isn't part of it. It was a dumb idea for a test from me.

I took a step back, looked at the code, the web site page and the BeuatifulSoup manual. The result was and the attached adapter. I have tested with two different ids and a set of cases that cover completed, inactive and in progress.
Attached Files
File Type: zip adapter_storiesonlinenet.zip (3.7 KB, 139 views)