View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #827
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Okay, thanks.

Perhaps it is the order of installation that is important.
That fact remains that personally I shall not now, nor at any time in the future, be offering support that involves DUOKAN for the reasons stated above.
That was my assumption too. The order of installation made the difference.

So the KUAL Launcher works now after installing it AFTER Kual. The Kual always start as a "mobi" book and not as a menu item within the Kindle OS. Is that the correct behavoiurs? Just making sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
And frankly this is just another nail in that coffin.
Understandable. I would definitely put a disclaimer in the instructions stating that there can be issues with Duokan and KUAL

I searched my fingers off (currently I have 15 tabs open ), but I can't seem to find instructions on how to install Extensions. Can you point me to the instructions? I do NOT have an extensions folder in my root, that's why I'm asking. Do I need to create one?

Last edited by readandread; 05-17-2013 at 04:07 PM.
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote