View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 02:26 PM   #826
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Okay, thanks.

I do not use duokan as it is closed source thus problems like this are only possible to trace via trial and error rather than simply looking in the source code.

I am perfectly happy to put "DUOKAN NOT SUPPORTED" in the top link... but others have reported using Duokan in conjunction with KUAL with no problems.

Perhaps it is the order of installation that is important.
That fact remains that personally I shall not now, nor at any time in the future, be offering support that involves DUOKAN for the reasons stated above.

And frankly this is just another nail in that coffin.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote