View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:03 AM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino View Post
Hehe, Makes me chuckle.

I'd like to interject, you say Defective by design. I prefer to say GNU/Defective by design.

I love Richard Stallman and muh freedums. Defective by design used to be focused on Apple. It's good to see it getting in on Amazon's drm.
It's for the wrong reasons they're using the story of that Lin who lied about removal of her Kindle content when her Kindle was really broken. I hate spammers of any kind. It one thing to write letters and email but to leave one star reviews is not the way to do this.

If people want DRM gone they need to bug the publishers! They are the ones to blame not Amazon. DRM is optional and Almost all KDP books are DRM Free. DRM is turn off by default when one uploads their book to sell by Amazon.

There is so much misinformation out there that these people need to grow up. You want DRM gone then bug and boycott the Publishers who use it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote