View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:52 AM   #42
Valentino
Connoisseur
Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

Do a search in the reviews for Defective by design and you will see there is some sort of smear campaign going on.
Hehe, Makes me chuckle.

I'd like to interject, you say Defective by design. I prefer to say GNU/Defective by design.

I love Richard Stallman and muh freedums. Defective by design used to be focused on Apple. It's good to see it getting in on Amazon's drm.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote