View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But that's how it's done. Why do you think it's a forcing of an embedded font on the reader? I would think it's harder to override an embedded font if it's placed in all the different paragraph styles. When you look at the default ADE font, you find that it's not all that nice. It has fake italics that in the serif body font doesn't look nice.
I certainly wasn't suggesting that it be placed in the paragraph styles. What I was saying is that I don't personally like forcing a body font on the user AT ALL.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote