View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #17
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I actually don't mind previews that much... and lately everything we've bought has let us skip, so that's good. (Although I have the Blu-ray commercials. HEY MOVIE-MAKERS. IF I BOUGHT THE BLU-RAY VERSION, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SELL ME ON BLU-RAY ANY FURTHER.)
It really pisses me off that I can't skip previews, only fast forward until the new chapter. Also, blu-ray players were, once upon a time, marketed with internet connectivity. This fabled technology was to work wonders for the consumer, such as letting them download and watch special features such as "behind the scenes" and "interviews with the director". None of which, I've ever seen in real life.

I just watched Tron: Legacy, and the wonderful internet connectivity was used for the awesomeness of COMMERCIALS on the disc menu screen. Up and coming features, and the like. This is AFTER I watched the friggin previews on the disc.

If only Netflix streaming actually looked as good as a blu-ray... I'd skip this whole buying media from the studios thing.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote