View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabe View Post
Can I add comments – /* Comment here.*/ – in my XHTML files?
No problem in the CSS files.
Thanks - Fabe
Some Comments (above style) in the CSS *Do* cause problems on my Astak PEz (Astak,Lbook,BeBook FW)

They work OK in Calibre, Sigil and EPUBReader , but my reader ignores the Style attributes when present.

I have not 100% nailed down the conditions where they cause the problem because it does not always happen
Removing the Commented line, cures the problem (Sigil's editor and Notepad++ colour them as comments )
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote