View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 07:55 PM   #5
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I am currently reading A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and thought, 'Man, what a wonderful movie that could be!' - something along the lines of Lord of the Rings.

So I wonder, did you ever read a book and thought that it should be made into a movie?
I've not long finished A Storm of Swords, and I can't wait for the next book. It's not a very happy world, let me tell you, and the kicker at the end of book 3 got my attention

Just about every fantasy film apart from LOTR and Excalibur should probably not have been made, IMHO.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote