View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:14 PM   #7
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Oh, my, you do have my attention.

Do you have to own a Kindle to make this work? Or do you simply have to have an active account with a Kindle app (in my case, an Android) and a linked Audible account?

skinmaan
No, I don't have a Kindle just the Kindle 4 PC ap and a linked Audible account worked perfectly but as advised above make sure you tick of the credit box otherwise it might try and use your credit even thought the book is $0.00

PS Very cool thank you Nightbird
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote