Thread: Samsung Note 8
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:03 AM   #24
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Samsung's latest trend seems to price their flagship products *really* high (as in more than expected) I do like their stuff but given their track record of dodgy eMMCs (I speak from personal experience there) I really wouldn't buy anything for a good few months after release. My S2 came with what came to be known on XDA-devs as the "Brickbug" eMMC and my S3 the "Sudden Death" eMMC (the former also present in the Note and a few other models; the later also in Note 2). In all cases they fixed the issues in later production runs but frankly it's rather disappointing when a high number of phone (including yours!) just die after a few months. Yes it's a warranty job but that's no excuse really.

Last edited by Yolina; 04-01-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote