View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by flips01 View Post
I've pretty much settled that I would prefer/go for the i62HD Firefly, but now travel plans makes the Kindle Paperwhite/Kobo Glo available to me for less than half the price of the Onyx device after shipping, tax and customs fee, so even when superior features (audio, TTS, better HW specs) and opensource (customizability) is very enticing, I'm not sure I can be that idealistic ..
I am also considering the Firefly instead of my Paperwhite but one of the things that is stopping me is the lack of slim covers (the molded back ones) available for the Firefly as I really hate the thicker more generic covers with either corner straps or the bezel being covered completely.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote