View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #67
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarknova View Post
Yeah, this just doesn't work for x64 (nor do the offsets of your debug reports). I've got 4 computers at my desk right now, and not a single one of them runs a 32 bit OS. Even my old socket 939 AMD is running the amd64 version of Ubuntu. It's almost 2010, ya know.
Does it even matter? As far as I can tell, the Kindle For PC installer and executable is 32-bit only.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote