View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 08:37 AM   #17
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
-Edit- Removed pedantic and downright rude response. High5 I apologise for any offence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High 5
As long as I am not forced at gunpoint to buy things from Irex, they can jolly well do as they please as far as I am concerned.
If I don't like a company or the products they make, I simply don't buy there.
It is a basic form of freedom.
I have never said that I dislike Irex or their product. In fact I like their product a lot! This is why the companies silence puzzles and annoys me. Particularly when all that would be required to placate me a pretty generic statement like the ones I suggested earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High 5
I shall buy an Iliad as soon as it becomes available though.
It's still (IMO) the best of the 3 devices going to market in the near future.
And while I am annoyed enough to consider the Hanlin (The more I look at it the less I like the Sony) the benefits still more than outweigh my annoyance. At least at the moment.

Last edited by Riocaz; 05-18-2006 at 02:14 PM.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote