View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #5
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
I have no idea what fixes or new features may've been added other than I've noticed that the text in the native reader looks much clearer/sharper now.
OK, I've found out about some of the other new features. In addition to the improved font imaging:

- Option to leave status bar on while using reader
- reader navigation bar at the bottom of the screen now shows pages remaining in chapter the way the NT did (I love this one). Also, this seems to work properly with nested TOCs where it never did with the NT.

I'm not sure what other features & fixes may've been added but I'll keep an ear out.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote