View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
There is an author of whom I'm fond, Patricia Veryan, who died around 2002. I'll be long dead before her works are public domain. I have some of her work in duplicate, so I'm slowly 1DollarScan-ing them, but I'd much rather be able to legally purchase the books in eformat. Unfortunately, nobody can find out who her literary executor is, to make the request, so I'm stuck. (not totally impressed with the ocr on the one book I've had done so far)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote