View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #627
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
Of course there will not be a folder there until you make it. I put all of my fonts in the folder /cr3/fonts on my SD card because I also keep my custom css and ini files for CoolReader in the cr3 folder. The fonts need to be TrueType fonts, and CoolReader will make them available for you to select after you get the correct fonts put in the correct folder and you restart CoolReader.
What would you recommend as a good font for longer reading on an Android tablet?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote