View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #38
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
It seems that this information would be really useful on the wiki since everyone could update it - I'll add some stuff on the wiki right now that is missing and I guess feel free to add more. Would kindlet be a good idea to add there too ?

edit

I started to add more material on that page https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kind...ks_Information

I was thinking it would be nice to have a centralized information page for all the apps & hack so all the developers could add their own listing

Last edited by damaru; 02-20-2012 at 04:58 PM.
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote