View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:16 AM   #27
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by flower_petals View Post
just wondering if you can now use the oracle media console app (library app) with your american registered kindle. i have an american library card.

thanks

(you are in canada right?)
Don't know the app, so can't comment. But yes, I'm located in Canada, at least most of the time.

I do not have a US library card. I use the BC Provincial library system to download my eBooks (as ePubs), and then strip DRM and convert to read on my Kindle.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote