View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:31 AM   #7
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Dopedangel I have news !! I bought Calibre Companion.

Calibre Companion ALSO IGNORES the metadata in Calibre - and just sends the PDF !!
In that case, I cant actually see ANY value in Companion for anything (why not just connect via cable and says use Explorer) - fortunately it was only a few dollars wasted.

I had a few other problems with Companion (e.g. it took two hours to figure that it wont work with "Where's My Droid"), but again - irrelevant, I wont be using it.

Looks like the best option is (2) above.
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote