View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #60
Iskariot
Zealot
Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iskariot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950 Daily Edition, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I have a B&N Nook Glow.

Without the light, the battery lasts about a week. With the light, I usually have to charge it every other day.

However, I find having the light absolutely worth it.

So even without the light you have to charge every other week!? And with the light every other day?!
That does not sound right at all.

I own an Onyx Firefly and the light is always on! And I have not charged it for two weeks now. And if the battery indicator is right I will be able to do without charging for another week. On average I read an hour/90 min. a day. I use the front light mostly on the lowest setting, because that is more than enough. I wish it would have an even lower setting.
Iskariot is offline   Reply With Quote