View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:08 AM   #15
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hi Jade,

See the Special Notes in my first post of this thread. Basically the plugin cannot handle menu items which change the text that they display.

The only way I could support such menu items from this plugin would be to make special case examples of them in the plugin. I resisted doing that because I wasn't sure there would be anyone who might actually hit this issue by choosing such few items that are like this... Then of course you did
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote