View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
GoldThreader
Zealot
GoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo
[Old Thread] Alternatives to calibre?

are there any alternatives to this program I really dislike it instead of just being able to put books and documents onto my device it fights me every step of the way if its not one thing its another from being limited in functions to crashing altogether i think this would be a great program if it was faster, more user friendly, and had proper loading bars whats the point of putting the percentage to finished if it says unknown the whole time or freezes untill its done this program is so bad its actually easier and less time consuming to convert and move my files directly onto the nook itself the books might not be as well organized and pictures may not fit the screen as well as calibre can but it still is a lot easier anyways suggestions for alternatives please
GoldThreader is offline   Reply With Quote