View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #152
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
This Program is Great at making ebooks. I dont need Tocs in the books i read, i just want to get it into a nice format. and LRF is the way to go.

this is one of the Best book formaters ive ever seen, its works about 75% of the time with less than 2 minutes to edit the book to the way i like it to be read.

for the rest i ussually just have to convert it to a different format and reimport it.

this, Notepad++, Word, and ABC amber Lit converter. Makes short work of converting books in, PDF, LIT, TXT, Doc, and RTF (which 99% of my library are in)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote