View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:36 AM   #482
siebert
Developer
siebert has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.siebert has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.siebert has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard) 3G / iPad 9 WiFi / Google Pixel 6a (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post

The dictionnaries I tried to extract where mostly successfully extracted despite the errors in the logs :
Code:
Error: Dictionary contains multiple inflection index sections, which is not yet supported
Error: Dictionary uses obsolete inflection rule scheme which is not yet supported
I'm not quite sure about what they really mean (if something will be messed up in the extracted HTML file or not) but the output HTML file is not empty and seems ok.
A dictionary lists words in their basic form (like "read"). With the inflection rules the dictionary can find the correct basic entry even if I search for "reads" or "reading".

So these warnings mean that mobiunpack didn't restore the inflection rules but only the basic dictionary entries. As you seem to convert the dictionary to kobo you might not need them if the kobo dictionary doesn't support inflection rules.
siebert is offline   Reply With Quote