View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
A new experience

My Xmas present to myself was a Galaxy Note 10.1. It just got updated to Jelly Bean, and on the Note it has a nifty multi window feature. It might take a little while to set it up, but now I can read a book that is 2/3 of the screen in landscape and have a dictionary or encyclopedia our perhaps map open in another window, I can have more than two open at the same time, but I haven't gotten that far yet. So far though it is very nice to be able to check something while reading and not really have to leave the book behind. If I was a student I could have a note app open, copy and paste text that I refer to in my notes etc.
This is all new but I can see some serious development potential, tapping on a word in the reading app and have it appear in the dictionary instantly, that sort of thing.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote