View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by worxland View Post
It is not 750, it is called PRS-950.
No no , SolRaven knows her way very well around all Sony devices , She means really 750. A 6 Inch device, very similar to the 650, with the built-in light as the 700 used to have.

Sigh...Sol, I'd love them to come back to this idea, but I fear they make much more money selling a reader without light PLUS a cover with light (for a horrendous price.......). So they improve some stuff (such as the lisibility with new Pearl Screen) in order to keep the market share, but since they "trained" us to be without an integrated light since the 600, I don't see "them" (those horrid marketing people ) doing us this favor.

Says me, who can analyse the whole strategy reaaaaaaally well, and still keeps falling for it (currently waiting for ordered 650 and 350 to arrive LOL)

Last edited by aceflor; 09-28-2010 at 06:13 AM.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote