View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi Kevin!

I'm really interested in running python (armhf version) and pygame. Your previous version worked perfect for me with software <= 2.5.2. But when I try this one with 2.8.1 - python console is starting but as soon as I type "import pygame" it crashes.

How did you prepare it? I would like to reproduce your steps. Did you compile it or did you take it from linux distribution - if yes, from which one?

Thanks,
Marek
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote