View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 03:30 AM   #45
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
Festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
I tried that. It isn't working somehow. I put all the .scm files on /usr/share/festival, /mnt/us/arm-linux/share/festival, and also under /mnt/us/arm-linux/share/festival

I will check if I am doing something wrong at compiling time. If you want to have a look, let me know and I will upload what I've done so far. I don't mind credit, I want stuff that works. If you are interested in this, I can guide you on the modifications I've done to this. Or you can just run diff against the original source code.

Lupines.

P.S.: Is there an irc server/channel people around here hang out?
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote