View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
I can run shell scripts inside of the Duokan installation script. So I can get log files etc. However I do not know how to flash my kindle. Could I somehow force my kindle into diag or fastboot mode or could I downgrade to 5.1.2 with dd?
is it possible to run update_*.bin files with "lipc-set-prop com.lab126.ota startUpdate 1" from a *.sh file?
There must be a way!

Furthermore (might be stupid?), to install something like DuoKan would possible enable something like an artificial ENABLE_DIAG: We could just do the same as Duokan does and use for its updates to run scripts and have a file like DISABLE_DUOKAN to not use it.
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote