View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:32 PM   #22354
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call to
Call Alice
When she was just small

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WANNqr-vcx0 )

Good morning, all!! "Small" is the word today. Small, small, small!! My wonderful scale read 86kg on the button this morning! I am becoming small!!!

So... I shall start today with a mug of Taylors of Harrogate's "English Breakfast" tea, a plate of hummus, Kalamata olives, and some yogurt to celebrate! Yippee!! Then it's off for a nice long walk in the Autumn colors. If I stick to the lower altitudes the colors are still going strong. I don't know why, but this year's Foliage colors are absotivly, posolutely increbidle!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote