View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #20
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Well, I spoke with Amazon CS today about the PW again. I told them I was following up on a phone call I received regarding the 1 star review I left on Amazon. It was an extremely frustrating call, I have to say. First off, once again, the rep was from India and very difficult to understand.

He didn't seem aware of the email I was sent even though he pulled my account up. Odd. I asked him if he was aware of the color hue issue and he said no. He said the only complaint they have received is about the bottom lights and that is normal.

I mentioned all the reviews on the Amazon site talking about the color hue problems and he acted like he was completely unaware. He reiterated that the only complaint Amazon has received is about the lights at the bottom. In fact, he seemed a little agitated when I mentioned all the reviews on Amazon about the color hue problem.

He then left for a bit, came back, and said he'd send me a replacement and guaranteed me it would not have any of the issues I experienced with the first two. (color hues, glowing specks, black specks etc.) Don't ask me how he can "guarantee" this, especially when it's an issue Amazon isn't even aware of.

So yes... not a very encouraging phone call. I'm expecting my replacement on Thursday. (2nd replacement, 3rd PW) I was hoping for a better experience really. I felt like he brushed off most of what I was saying honestly. Suffice to say, this will be my last try at a replacement.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 10-22-2012 at 03:40 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote