View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingbacon View Post
I've only used Calibre to put ebooks onto my Kindle 3 so far, and it hasn't been connected to wi-fi. I scanned it the other day and it showed up with joiiruw.exe, x.exe and ert.dll.
My anti-virus has deleted those files from the device, but now I'm not able to see any of my files by just going through My Computer. Calibre still shows all of the ebooks on the device. Using Calibre to switch more ebooks onto the device hasn't shown any other viruses, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

Also, is there a way to fix it so I can see the files through My Computer again? I'm thinking maybe just to do a reset to factory default.

Any ideas?
Thanks.
Calibre only copies book files to your device, so if they were there, something put them there.
Note,: It is possible to imbed executable's into RAR and ZIP and EPUB.
The source of those files should be blacklisted if you ever find an infection
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote