View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #60
The Straven
Nevermore
The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'The Straven knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: ex-iLiad, DR800SG
It depends on what the book is: for pulp fiction, isn't paperback fine? On the other hand, while you can pick up Shakespeare in paperback, wouldn't you rather have a nice hard-bound copy that will last? With ebooks, if I'm only going to read something once, I'm not going to worry too much about formatting; but, if it's a book that I really love, I care quite a bit about formatting. For the books I've taken the time to scan, I've also taken the time to try to replicate the typesetting of the hard copy. Of course it's vastly easier for me, since I've resolved to only own one device at a time.

If you haven't read a book, there's no sense in spending gobs of time beating it into shape only to read it and find you didn't really care for it.
The Straven is offline   Reply With Quote