View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #36
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The specs for the Aura HD mention mobi files. And the other devices that it shares firmware with do support them. But, it isn't the best support. Firstly, they have to be DRM free. And I think it is only either older types or simpler files. I have loaded some that work perfectly, and others that are terrible. Because of that, I always convert them to epub. Or better still, find an epub version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote