View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #242
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I just got the official case for my Paperwhite, and it has this big metal flange half way up the right-hand side. When I fold the cover back, the flange hits my hand right where I hold the PW, and hurts. It's really bad design - to avoid it I have to hold the PW awkwardly.

do any of the unofficial covers have that flange?
Yeah, I'm not crazy about the big silver colored metal piece either. It does not bother me when I hold the PW, but I find it cold looking; I would not have minded it in copper or brass. There is only one no-name case posted in this thread that also has a metal closure. The one I got (see p.16) does not have any metal at all.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote