View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I wish I had an 8.9" Fire on the way. I already have two tablets, so I won't be buying one, but I can't wait to check it out at Best Buy!

From Amazon's official press release:

Quote:
Kindle Fire HD 8.9” Ships Today

Kindle Fire HD 8.9” ships today—features a stunning 1920x1200 HD display with 254 ppi, exclusive Dolby audio, a powerful processor and graphics engine and dual antenna, dual-band Wi-Fi with MIMO—just $299

The top-of-the-line Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G ships next week—comes with the groundbreaking 4G LTE data package, just $49.99 for the first year

SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 15, 2012-- (NASDAQ:AMZN)—Amazon today announced that Kindle Fire HD 8.9”—the large-screen version of Amazon’s best-selling HD tablet—ships today, just in time for the holiday shopping season. Customers can order their Kindle Fire HD 8.9” at www.amazon.com/kindlefirehd for $299. Kindle Fire HD 8.9” is also available at Best Buy starting tomorrow as well as additional retailers like Staples and Radio Shack in the coming weeks. Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G will ship next week.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote