View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:29 PM   #141
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Hm. My prices isn't that cheap on Books on board. I wonder if it is because the prices includes VAT, or if the prices will drop for everyone later ( I still prefer Books on board to Kobo's ever changing prices. Urgh)

ETA: According to Books on boards the Harper Collins discount is week only.

ETA2: Have I mentioned how much it is killing me to see the Swedish Harlequin's at Books on Board, and balking at buying them since they cost 13 dollar? ( I can the English versions for 3-5 dollar.)
Looks like they must have had a blip this morning. All the books I bought earlier are now 7-10% higher. Still compare favorably to Amazon. Sure glad I didn't wait to load up my cart.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote