View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyluis View Post
I think google is the one of the only other viable companies for cloud services. At least at this point.
You're forgetting Amazon. I do believe Amazon was actually first with music on the cloud and frankly, I have a lot more downloadable music purchases from Amazon (they were selling DRM-free MP3's before Apple followed suit). And with the Kindle Fire and the rumored 10" tablet...

As far as purchased content is concerned, at this point, Google is only ahead of Amazon in terms of apps. Books, Amazon is the clear winner. Music and video would probably be Amazon's win, too, particularly since they released the Kindle Fire.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote