View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:19 AM   #10
IxiaAurea
Connoisseur
IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.IxiaAurea could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2, Kobo Glo
I'm using comgateway forwarding services to get my kobo touch (won from ebay where they only ship to US addresses) to my Australian address.
What with comgateway's free 10dollar voucher to redeem after signup, my total standard shipping costs come to

Shipping Charges
International Shipping Charges: US$ 28.00
Fuel Surcharge: US$4.34
Mandatory Insurance:
(Declared Value & Shipping at 0.65%) US$ 0.96
US$ 23.30 !!

My package came at 0.6kg actual weight and 0.78kg volumetric. So I got charged for 1kg (rounded up)

Comgateway updated my package on their site the same day it was received at my US address with them.

Hopefully they will send out my package after payment, today or tomorrow.

Oh btw, my total kobo + shipping cost comes to 145$ aud

Last edited by IxiaAurea; 08-31-2011 at 02:30 AM.
IxiaAurea is offline   Reply With Quote