View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 07:15 PM   #47
brewjono
Zealot
brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brewjono ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, KPW
Just used the Check Title Case function and it worked brilliantly.

A trick for young players though. First I ran the Check Title Sort and fixed those, then I ran Check Title Case and Fixed those. I then had to go and fix all the Title Sort's as when the Title Case made the corrections it didn't fix the Title Sort.

To get around this on the next batch I ran the Title Case in Bulk Edit and then "Apply" followed immediately by the Title Sort, "Apply" and then "OK".
brewjono is offline   Reply With Quote