View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughnutsBaby5 View Post
I have just started using Calibre, and it converts PDF to epub fine, then I tried converting RGO files to epub, and it won't convert, says "cannot find source format" and I download a RGO viewer, so when I double click I can easily read the RGO on the viewer, so why can't Calibre read it?
At the moment Calibre has no support for converting to/from RGO files. I must admit until I saw your post and googled RGO I had never heard of that file type.

Whether there will be any interest in adding support for this file type I have no idea.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote