View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #12
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
One of the reasons I decided to offer RTF versions of my novels was to allow purchasers to do what they wanted with them... including "format-shifting" them to paper, if they saw fit, without my input.

Of course, I'd already decided that I didn't like the environmental costs of printing my books, and had committed fully to digital. So far, none of the latest POD companies or equipment has changed my mind. But that is just my stand, and I won't soapbox it here.
You bring up a good point, Steve, the environmental costs didn't enter into my equation. But they are now. Must see if I can dig anything up on what environmental costs are involved in going with POD.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote