View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #10
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Sad to say, after spending a couple of hours trying to automate a download process. I did an old-fashioned copy and paste from the calibre files on my PC into a new directory on the flyer and then set it up as the sync folder for Mantano. After I copied my calibre files and hit the sync button it took all of five or six minutes for the files to import.

I also set it up as the library file for fbReader so I can access books from either reader from a common directory and update both at the same time.

So, all in all, it was time well spent.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote