View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #1478
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuGer View Post
But as shown in the examples on creating a collection for News feeds, none of the options is working for me. [PDOC] added to the mobi output options and as a additional feed tag.
This will add the [PDOC] to the tags, but won't create a new collection.

Am I missing any additional steps?
My goal is having the News feeds in a "News" collection on my kindle.
Check for any messages in the detailed report after running Create Collections. Or run a View Report and look at the specific news item.

Quote:
And is it normal that the collections are created on the device but won't be visible in the Calibre device view? For me all books are in collections on the kindle, but the device view of Calibre shows all books, but the collection column is empty.
Yes, this is normal - the device view doesn't show Amazon books in collections.