View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 02:19 PM   #14
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
and the verdict...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakIris View Post
LuBiB - have you had a chance to contact Amazon as yet? There seems to be no consensus about whether or not Amazon will replace your Kindle but it is certainly worth a try.

I agree with ProfCrash. Amazon would rather have a happy customer still buying eBooks from them and touting the glories of the Kindle and of Amazon CS than an unhappy customer who might tell everyone they know how the Kindle isn't sturdy enough to take the wear and tear of daily use.

Holly
hey everyone, sorry about the delay.

i got in touch with Amazon.....

and....

no luck

cant be replaced. It was brand new! And i tried everything and even called back 3 more times to connect to different representatives

im telling you guys - this is NOT a crack

its a leak

its as though the the liquid (eink) managed to seep out. if i wiggle it left and right (which ive been doing now) you can see the eink move on different parts of the screen as well

its surprising no one has encountered this yet
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote