View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:17 PM   #12
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
I did go and look at a touch today at best buy--you're right. The readability is Excellent. I was pleasantly surprised. The guy demoed that little email program--that was actually not as nice as the e-reader!!! More like texting than the babbling I usually do. Guess I'll have to curtail my enthusiastic email replies.
Gmail is nicely integrated - but then.... I had to use the Touch for some days recently as my only computer and link to the Internet. I definitely did.not.like. the touch keyboard. I prefer something with physical feedback, like a real keyboard. But many others seem very satisfied with it. And for substitute contact during a vacation, I'd say it's fine enough.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote