Thread: PRS-505 Suddenly cratered!!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #2
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
I've been considering the same question and am leaning towards the 600, since I found the size for the 505 to be a good compromise between portability and readability (have also been considering the 300, but _really_ want annotation).

AIUI, All the 900 affords is larger screen size and wireless connectivity --- the former is an odd proportion for most of my usages, so not helpful to me, and I'm not seeing many scenarios where the latter would suit my needs --- YMMV.

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote