View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 10:27 AM   #118
sgtrock
sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.sgtrock can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
Hi sarge, what do you need that Sigil isn't giving you right now? Just curious since it does everything I personally need.
The big thing for me is the lack of EPUB 3 support. While that's not a huge deal at the moment because so few readers support it right now, it will become a bigger deal as time goes on. With development in Sigil stalled and probably stopped completely, I think it's time to begin looking at alternatives under active development in the hope that we can find one or more that will be supporting version 3 in the future.
sgtrock is offline   Reply With Quote