View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #375
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonbible View Post
I'm not convinced the official Amazon covers are real leather LOL!
That is my feeling too, especially after I looked at a pic of someone taking the top layer (peeled back) to take the magnet off and it looked fake to me.

I have one, it is nice, but not $40 nice. I have the PW1 with that $40 cover. I just bought the PW2 and I am using my Sony PRS-505 cover, taped a magnet with fabric tape to the bottom left corner of the front, and put velcro to attach to the back. Guess what? I actually like it. Who would have thought?
new is offline   Reply With Quote